Dr. Oetker Chocolate Chip Pancakes04.2.2019
These heavenly pancakes come courtesy of Dr Oetker.
If you’re feeling adventurous, try substituting the milk chocolate chips for white chocolate chips.
For the Pancakes:
- 230g Plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2tsp Dr. Oetker Gluten Free Baking Powder Tub
- 30g Caster sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 200ml Milk
- 50g Dr. Oetker Chocolate Chunks
- 50g Dr. Oetker Jumbo Chocolate Chips
For the cream:
- 250ml Cream
- ¼ tsp Dr. Oetker Cream of Tartar
- Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate Bar
- Dr. Oetker Chocolate Chunks
- Dr. Oetker Jumbo Chocolate Chips
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the eggs and milk and whisk until smooth.
- Fold in Dr. Oetker chocolate chunks and jumbo chocolate chips.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan and add some oil. Spoon in some of batter. Cook until bubbles start to appear, using a spatula, flip the pancakes and cook the otherside until just cooked. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen roll. Repeat until all the pancakes are cooked.
- In a large bowl, add the cream and Dr Oetker cream of tartar, using an electric mixer whip the cream until thickened.
- In a small bowl, break up the Dr. Oetker milk chocolate bar into squares. Microwave for 30 seconds increments until melted.
- Stack the pancakes onto a plate, dollop the cream on top, drizzle with the melted chocolate and sprinkle on extra Dr. Oetker chocolate chunks and jumbo chocolate chips.